Dragon Toto is the lottery bit, which is played in Singapore. It is a very famous gambling game often played by people throughout the world. Here are some instructions about participation in Dragon Toto games and draws.
Participation in Dragon Toto games and draws
- The participants in the dragon Toto games have to place the bet earlier through a manually or account betting system. They can also buy tickets from licensed retail outlets. The rules regarding how to bet and buy tickets are set out in the Toto Games Rules in both Outlet and remote betting respectively.
- The company will decide the announcement of the date, time, and manner of draws.
- The company will decide on how to communicate with the participant if the player has a draw number printed on her tickets.
- The draw which commences under Dragon Toto games rules states that the company shall randomly select six different numbers from a set of 49 numbers. After drawing six numbers, the company draws on more numbers from the remaining numbers. The total seven numbers are the previous six numbers and the last 1 numbers are the winning numbers of that draw.
- If there is any discrepancy during the draw or the device, the company will declare that draw void and they arrange a new draw for that day whether using a new device or the same.
- An aspiring participant is permitted to enter the draw in two consecutive draws. However, the decision of entry in the consecutive draw shall be determined by the company from time to time. In addition, previous rules of the Dragon Toto game are applied to the consecutive entry. Entry in the two consecutive draws shall be made through the Account betting system and licensed outlet.
Participation by group Dragon Toto or iToto
- An interested player may also be able to participate in the Toto game by making an entry through the Group Toto mode of play either through your Account betting system or in a registered outlet.
- In-group Toto, participants have to request the company to divide the Ordinary or system into equal units. Though the entry was in-group but it is treated as a single bet. The players will get the required number of tickets, which is equal to the number of units they have bought. If the group won the prize, the number of tickets issued will equally divide the amount and the bearer can claim the amount of the prize based on the number of tickets he bought.
- In iToto, the company makes available a number of units of a System entry for individual participation. The number of Units and stake for each entry was shown to the participants, who pay for the number of units he wishes to purchase. The players will get tickets mentioning the type of Entry, the total stake, and the total number of units and participants created for the Entry. The prize money if any will be equally divided to the participants based on the number of units he has purchased.